First Review by turtleveg

Wow. - Edit

I stumbled into the Raleigh Vegan Monthly Market and Soul Cochina was catering the event. My partner and I shared their cornbread french toast with sausage and fresh strawberries. We also tried an empanada. Everything was so good. I was shocked at how amazing the soft and moist french toast was. The empanada was also amazing. There was a red lentil stuffing in it. It is difficult to find places that cater to both vegan and gluten free diets. I was so happy to find that the whole menu is friendly!

healthy and delicious - Edit

The owner, Silvana, is a wonderful person and a fantastic chef. I have tried a few items on her menu and each one blew my tastebuds away. Her dishes are creative and thoughtful, and inspired by her Colombian heritage but are fully vegan and gluten free. If you're in Durham, you can find her tamales at Respite Cafe.
Also, I didn't get to attend but she organized a fully catered vegan thanksgiving this year (2015) and I hope she repeats it next year!

Pros: friendly owner/chef, savory and filling options, 100% vegan gluten free

Cons: events and pre-order only

Return to Raleigh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Soul Cocina closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.