SottoZero The Gelato Factory

• Other Other

44 Triq Ir Rebbiegha, Bugibba, Malta,

An ice cream manufacturer and parlor with other locations. Offers several types of vegan ice cream and gelato, some of them also sugar-free. Vegan flavors are cookie, bounty, nocciola, dark chocolate, rice chocolate, amarena, and several fruit flavors. Staff will explain which flavors are vegan. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-1:00am, Mon-Sun 11:00am-12:00am.

First Review by Marilynka

Gelato Heaven - Edit

Sottozero had about 18 vegan varieties of gelato when we visited in October 2016. All the ones we tried (over half of them) were excellent. Prices are very reasonable. Despite what it says in the description there are, sadly, not other branches/outlets in Malta. None of the cones or wafers are vegan and some staff do not know this.

Pros: Delicious gelato, Good value

Cons: Only available in one location

Like Heaven! - Edit

I was so pleased to find an ice cream place that offer vegan options! Not only do they offer vegan ice cream but when I went they had a selection of 4 flavors at least and even gluten free cones! What amazed me as well was that there was no price difference between diary and non diary options!
But most importantly, the ice cream was absolutely delicious! I will be heading there several times this summer!

Pros: Delicious, Affordable, Range of flavours

Cons: Could not think of anything!

Amazing vegan ice cream - Edit

I loved the vegan ice cream and the friendly staff! One of the best memories from my holiday :)

Pros: A good variety of vegan ice cream. Reasonable pric

Cons: Only available in Bugibba :(

Return to Bugibba Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has SottoZero The Gelato Factory closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 573 times since Nov 2015.