Sorelle and Co.

Contact 905-303-1073

1050 Rutherford Rd (at Bathurst), Vaughan, Ontario, Canada, L6A 1S2

A vegan bakery/cafe that is also gluten free, soy free, nut free and preservative free. In addition to baked goods, offers sandwiches, soups, paninis, salads and a variety of beverages. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Western, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by eiakime

Top notch baked goods - Edit

When I found out Sorelle opened, I headed over there almost instantly. And twice more that week.

My mouth dropped when I walked in the door of the adorable building (originally a post office). This place is absolutely gorgeous. And the baked goods do not disappoint. I have been making my way through the menu over the past few weeks and so far have tried two smoothies, scones, nanaimo bars, banana bread muffin, granola, biscotti, grilled cheese, a panini, smore tart (best item to date), Oreo doughnut, tiramisu and vanilla cake. Wow - when I write it all out that sounds like a lot! But at least I can tell you with confidence that they are worth the trip.

I am vegan, but also love my gluten. I have been very impressed by the fact that these items are both vegan AND gluten-free. The muffin was fluffy, and defied my expectation that V/GF items should be dense.

The birthday cake was stunning and looked like a mini wedding cake (although they don't always have cakes last minute and you should order ahead)

A few other things to note:
-there is a side entrance that is suitable for strollers and wheelchairs
-there are high chairs
-there is a private dining area for 10, but I don't think it is wheelchair accessible
-there are a few outdoor tables
-staff are very friendly

Pros: High quality baked goods, Reasonable prices, Gorgeous atmosphere

Cons: Private room probably not wheelchair accessible

new place - Edit

This is a new bakery/coffee place situated in a wonderfully decorated historical house. Place is so nice, cozy and serene. Loved their coffee and selections of baked goods. They do have a menu if you are looking for a meal, not just a snack.

Return to Vaughan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sorelle and Co. closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.