Sonny's Pizza Bar

82619226

52 OG Rd, Klemzig, Adelaide, South Australia, 5087

Serves meat, vegan options available. Could get vegan pizza with mock meat and vegan cheese, as well as pasta. Has gluten-free base. Open Tue-Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by sonnyspizzabar

My New Favourite Vegan Pizza in Adelaide - Edit

Being somewhat of a pizza fiend, I have tried vegan pizzas from all over Adelaide. I can safely say that Sonny's Pizza Bar makes my favourite vegan pizzas that I've tried, by far. I prefer them over gorilla, let's do pizza, killer tomato, kako, papa mia's, lightsview, and 360 gradi.

The prices are also pretty good, compared to the majority of vegan pizzas available, at $20 for a large 12" pizza.

The customer service is also wonderful, very friendly and kind people!

Updated from previous review on 2016-12-17

Pros: Excellent Pizzas, Friendly Staff, Good Prices

Vegan pizzas are amazing - Edit

From one of our Fb reviews

I tried Sonny's Pizza Bar for the first time last night and I was not disappointed!
My partner and I ordered the Vegan Capricciosa, Vegan Toscana and Vegan cheesy bread. Amazing customer service. Very quick delivery, pizza arrived hot and steamy and oh so delicious!� A great amount of yummy toppings and such soft fluffy dough!
I am no stranger to pizza and I have to say Sonny's Pizza Bar is now my fave pizza place. My partner and I are moving house soon and I hope we end up still living within the 6km radius�

Pros: Vegan pizzas, The shop owners are vegan , delicious food and great service

Return to Adelaide Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sonny's Pizza Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.