First Review by the_vegan_guy

Absolutely the BEST! - Edit

I have tried Vegan restaurants literally all over the country and this is my absolute FAVORITE. The staff are friendly, the restaurant is clean and cozy, and the menu is an exciting collection of amazing dishes. The high point for me has been trying their very own patented meat substitute BTM or "Better than Meat." And boy is it, in every way. I can't pick a favorite item on the menu, I have found every single thing I've tried to be simply fabulous!!!! Did I mention their FREE programs to educate the community on vegan cooking?? Thank you, Something Better, you are one of a kind!

Pros: Best Food Ever!, Friendly Staff, Community Programs

Cons: None!!!!

The name doesn't deceive - Edit

The food is great, the atmosphere is casual and comfortable, and the portions are larger than I expected. The folks at the restaurant are very helpful and pleasant, they're genuinely glad you're there. I'd never tried the BTM products before and was pleasantly surprised; they're the best I've eaten. I look forward to the expanded menu.

Pros: varied menu, friendly owners & staff, good value

Return to Fayetteville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Something Better closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 605 times since Dec 2011.