REMOVED: Solviva Farm Cafe

Contact 06-6241-5757

Mido-Suji (at Next to Shinsaibashi Station), Osaka, Japan,

Serves meat, vegan options available. All veg except for fish. Small organic, mostly vegetarian place that offers vegan options. Located on the main street (Mido-Suji) next to Shinsaibashi station. Small menu of mainly vegan items; try the soymilk vegetable stir-fry with rice and the cheese-less vegetable wrap. Serves coffee. Food has been pre-prepared and service is quick. NOTE DEC 2012: restaurant has changed. It is no longer called Solviva. Milk and/or eggs is in nearly every dish.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by lemurcat

THIS RESTAURANT IS NO LONGER VEGAN FRIENDLY! - Edit

This restaurant has changed. It is no longer called Solviva. The staff speaks a little English. I speak (some) Japanese and was able to confirm that there is milk and/or eggs in everything at this restaurant. I cannot fairly give the restaurant a rating because I did not eat there, but I was disappointed to find that it wasn't vegan friendly!

Hmmm - Edit

I heard they had vegan donuts, but actually they had soymilk donuts made with eggs (just like Mr. Donut). There turned out to be no vegan desserts at all. They had at least one vegan entree but I had already eaten so I didn't want a whole entree and it wasn't very exciting. I was disappointed.

Pros: maybe vegan entree?

Cons: no vegan desserts

Return to Osaka Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Solviva Farm Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 194 times since Jan 2012.