Solstice Whole Foods and Herbs

• Health-food-store Health Store
607-336-6952

30 S Broad St, Norwich, New York, USA, 13815

Small, independent whole food store stocking vitamins, herbs, bulk organic food, organic whole grain bread, packaged foodstuff, vegan and vegetarian food items, and natural body care products. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-5:00pm, Sat 10:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by NolanGuiffre

New Owner - Edit

I have not been in the store since the new owner took over,but have called multiple times looking for items related to natural health which used to be in stock or at least would be arriving in a few days.Every item I request they never have.Today I asked for slippery elm.....they do not have it.Seriously???I would rather do business with a small locally owned company,but if they never have what I need how can I support them? Plus I am never asked if I would like them to order something for me.Very disappointed.

Pros: local

Cons: Never have items I am looking for

Small Town Healthfood Store - Edit

A very small local health food store. Good for picking up a few key items- they mostly deal in vitamins and supplements. A limited, pricey selection of meat and dairy replacement items is available.

Pros: Convenient, Friendly Staff, Nice Vibe

Cons: Limited Selection, Cost

Return to Norwich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Solstice Whole Foods and Herbs closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.