Solo Crudo - Prati

0039-0688974793

Via Federico Cesi 22, Rome, Italy, 00193

Second location in Prati district. The name translates to "only raw". Serves gourmet raw vegan food (appetizers, soups, sushi, main courses, green salads and desserts), juices and smoothies. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-4:00pm, Mon-Sat 7:00pm-12:00am, Tue-Sun 12:00am-12:00am.

Category: Vegan, Italian, Organic, Raw, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by sXe_22

Great Food in a Quaint Setting - Edit

Awesome raw vegan restaurant! Presentation is second to none and the food tastes fantastic.

Good food, but small portions - Edit

I'm a raw vegan when I'm at home, so every time I travel I tend to look for raw places first. This place is really close to my hotel in Rome, so I started with Solo Crudo.

The place has a nice vibe, the staff is friendly and the athmosphere was good. They played reggae and a staff member was singing along quite loudly :D

The food tasted good, but the portions were tiny! My husband had the falafels, I had a zucchini pasta. My pasta was fine, the portion size perfect, but my husband got three tiny falafels on his plate with some pea sauce, and that's it.

My main thing with this restaurant was really their lack of colour in the foods. We would really have enjoyed something more colourful. I don't know if I'm alone in this, but I find most raw restaurants quite boring. This wasn't really an exception.

Pros: Tasty

Cons: Small portions, Fairly expensive

The best Raw food place EVER - Edit

Yohana and I went to Solo Crudo and it was the most amazing Raw Food experience I have ever had.

Best Raw place in Rome - Edit

This quaint restaurant is located near the Court of Justice. I ordered the pear sushi, the beet ravioli, and the wrap. All were delicious! I do think next time I go I will no get the wrap since its pretty easy to do at home. We got the banana cheesecake for dessert and it's probably the best cheesecake I've ever had, nothing like any raw dessert I've had.
The server spoke many languages and was very easy going.
The price for the food is totally worth it, cheaper than other raw food places in the area. GO there!

crudo sublime - Edit

ambiente carinissimo,personale simpatico e disponibile,cibo gustosissimo con sapori particolari e presentazione degna dei migliori ristoranti di alto livello. prezzi nella media,comparati a locali dello stesso genere. in ogni caso vale ogni euro speso.

Pros: tutto crudo e vegano

raw, but not tasteless - Edit

a small but cosy restaurant with a very nice atmosphere.
everything was delicious and looked sophisticated and refined.
I'd go back for sure.

Return to Rome Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Solo Crudo - Prati closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.