Sol Bistro

217-330-6483

237 N Main St, Decatur, Illinois, USA, 62523

Serves meat, vegan options available. Around 15 or so menu items are either vegetarian or vegan, and a special section explains how vegan and vegetarian options are labeled. Can cater to allergen requests. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: American, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by lesajm

Heart & Sol Burger - Edit

The heart & sol burger is the best veggie burger I’ve had in this area. So delicious!

What a mess - Edit

First time ever eating here. Took over 30 minutes to get our food on the lunch hour. Then when I got it (the Heart and Sol vegan burger), it had cheese on it, which I specifically asked not to have. Then after they fixed it, I realized they had made the wrong burger and sent a beef burger to me. Didn't offer a discount for the trouble, I had to ask. In the end, found out our server was new on the job, hence the mix up on the order, and I got my meal free. So the trouble wasn't worth getting worked up over. I was sad that the beef was cooked up and then had to be thrown in the trash... what a waste, in more ways than one. It was super yummy... the food, once I got the correct order, was fantastic.

Updated from previous review on 2018-03-12

Return to Decatur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sol Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.