Sojahaus Setia

Willstraße 14, Nuremberg, Germany, 90429

Restaurant, café and store for organic house-made Indonesian tofu, tempeh and other soy products. Origin of the soy beans is an organic farm in Bavaria, Germany. Serves business lunch and à la carte meals & cakes. Open Tue-Sat 11:30am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Take-out, Indonesian

First Review by Kathy Quinn

Organic bavarian Tofu and Tempeh - Edit

To cut this review short:
The owner is a very nice, bright and energetic person and that seems to reflect in his products.
Unfortunately I was too late to eat there (just got a wee cube of Tofu), but we exchanged contacts and he offered to send Tofu and tempeh via mail.

I can not imagine a better Tofu: great texture, really decent taste (most of it I ate before I had the chance to cook or fry it, but I do remember some perfect Tofu scramble). The soy beans are organic and from a bavarian farm, you can taste Quality here.
Not comparable to the usual Tofu one can get at the (organic) supermarkets.

Pros: Best tofu ever

The tastiest ever - Edit

We are living in Fürth, where there are no vegan-only restaurants. Some places are accommodating, but and for the first time we manage to take advantage of the good weather, get on our bikes and follow happycow to a vegan-only place. I am so happy we chose Soja Setia. The rice and tempeh and Gemüse and tofu schnitzel were simple and divine. Cookies and coffee for dessert were also tasty.

Pros: All vegan, hausgemacht tofu and tempeh and Soja Mi

Great Homemade Tempeh and Tofu - Edit

Modern and comfortable restaurant with friendly owner. The taste and texture of his homemade tofu and tempeh is wonderful, and his Indonesian sauce is very tasty. And for people who like spice, he offers spicy side sauces that my husband loved. Since this is a new restaurant in 2017, right now he is offering only a chef's special dish for lunch, but it is very good and reasonably priced.

Return to Nuremberg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sojahaus Setia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.