CLOSED: So Good Cottage Cafe

Contact 321-631-2030

902 Florida Ave (at Rosa L Jones), Cocoa, Florida, USA, 32922

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fresh made selections prepared by a professional chef in an open kitchen. Has vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free selections. Comfortable "Key West" atmosphere with brain teasers, classical books, card games, and personable staff. AUG 2014 REPORTED SHUT DOWN/CLOSED, PER ITS FB PAGE.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by wineuhoh

Great lunch spot - Edit

We visited this place while driving from JAX to WPB - found it on happy cow. So glad we stopped. Very clean cute restaurant. Waitress and chef could not have been nicer or more accomodating. I had the Rude Cuban sandwich that they veganized for me. My hubby had the Florida wrap sans cheese. Both were fresh, well prepared and delicious - the Cuban had a great kick. Nice beer selection as well.

Pros: Accomodating, Service, Clean

Cons: Not open after 3

Vegetarian food with lots of flavor - Edit

Finally, a vegetarian restaurant where the food actually has good flavor. The vegetarian food here was EXCELLENT and there was a good selection. In fact, the veggie peanut curry might be the best tasting thing I've ever put in my mouth.
My sister ate gluten-free and she was just delighted with her meal. She even had a gluten-free beer - I didn't even know that existed.
Looking forward to my next visit.

Pros: food is great, atmosphere is welcoming, has gluten free for my sister

This place is a gem! - Edit

If permitted I would give this place a 5 (the max on Happy Cow), however, since they do serve meat (hormone-free)the maximum rating I can give on Happy Cow is a 4.
I find myself eating here at least once a week. I usually order the specials - they are different each week. This week I went in early enough for breakfast and had the Belgian waffle sandwich (on the regular menu) and whoa was it a treat. Come to find out that the chef makes his own Belgian waffle recipe - not from a box - and you can tell.
The key lime pie is out of this world, too. Another one of the chef's own recipes.
There is even gluten-free menu available for those who need it.
This place is so impressive! I believe it has the best food in all of Brevard County. Looking forward to my next visit.

Pros: excellent & healthy foods, Outdoor seating, BYOB

Return to Cocoa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: So Good Cottage Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1151 times since Sep 2011.