Snovit Konditori och Servering

+46-31229550

Angaren Ernas Gata 12, Gothenburg, Sweden, 41760

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mostly bakery, but offers also warm dishes. Vegan baked goods available or you can pre-order them. Situated at the harbor. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery, European, Non-veg

First Review by Betti B

The cake is not a lie! - Edit

Both me and my non-veg. colleagues enjoyed their vegan cake! Much appreciated bakery!

Really tasty baked goods - Edit

I went there with my family. We came back a second time, because it all tasted so good.
The stuff was really friendly, answering everything I wanted to know. They have free wifi.

They have some vegan stuff there regularly. When I went there I tried their nice carrot cake. In addition you can preorder some of their non-vegan stuff. They will then do it in vegan. Even the typical Swedish Kanelbullar. I was told, they veganize it only on request, because otherwise they don't sell it enough. So go there and ask for it- maybe a higher demand will cause a bigger standard offer in vegan!

They also make beautiful decorated cakes for special occasions. So maybe it's a good place to go for a wedding cake.

Because they offer not only vegan food, it's a good place to go to with your non-veg friends.

Pros: Veganize kind of everything, Good taste, Free wifi

Cons: You have to preorder some stuff, Warm menues are mostly non vegan

Return to Gothenburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Snovit Konditori och Servering closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.