Sneak E Squirrel

( 1 review )
828-586-6440

1315 W Main St, Sylva, North Carolina, USA, 28779

Serves meat, vegan options available. A brewery with a small vegetarian (and lighter) section of the menu, of which the black bean burger and the fried green tomatoes could be made vegan; omit cheese and aoili. Often has vegan specials. Made-in-house hot sauces and rotating brews available. Also has a beer brewing equipment store as well as brewing classes. Open Mon-Sun 2:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by katemascarenhas

Welcoming, Delicious, Always on Point - Edit

Right when my husband and I moved to the area, we were blessed to find Sneak E Squirrel. We felt so welcomed, the food was amazing, and the hot sauce was on point! I still feel this way every time I go in :)

The staff is very friendly and genuine, really allowing their personalities to come alive. There's sometimes live music, employee artwork up on the walls, there's a beer brewing equipment store and classes hosted there, and awesome options of indoor & outdoor seating. Outside there's ping pong, corn hole (aka bean bag toss), and a smoking & non-smoking section, inside there's a pool table. All of which are free for customers to use (donations are accepted but not required).

The beer and the food seem like they keep getting better and better. We've lived in the area for 6 weeks now and have been there at least 8 times. ;)

It's definitely worth checking out!

Pros: Delicious Food & Hotsauce, Amazing Home Brewed Beer, Friendly Staff & Spacious Venue

Cons: Could have more vegan & veg options

Return to Sylva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sneak E Squirrel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.