First Review by nataliecbs

the world we live in ! - Edit

I will start by saying that i do not think anyone should be able to rate a service of a business if you have no experienced the service of that business. On a cold night in a city that does in fact sleep especially on cold wet nights it would be wise to do some research about such a small business or (even peep your head in the cart since it does take at least an hr to prep food if know one is in the cart at 5:45 its a good chance it will not be open in 15 mins) rather than standing in the rain and then getting on the internet and bitching about a business that you didn't even eat at . This place is awesome! in a city where there is vegan food every block , this place stands out . A tiny local independent food cart with great food and great prices . VEGAN POWER , IGNORE THE HATERS !

Pissed Off - Edit

As a family of HUGE Metalheads and as longtime Vegans, imagine how excited we were to learn of the existence of Snackrilege. What a brilliant concept! So having traveled from Victoria, Canada we were ultra excited to eat here. Now imagine how pissed off we were after waiting for 40 minutes in the cold and rain for the place to open, only to learn that it wasn't going to open that night. It was supposed to open at 6:00pm, but at 6:10pm with no one in sight, we asked the neighbouring stall what the deal was and she said "oh, they're not coming tonight". I said, "what do you mean? Their sign says Fridays, 6:00pm to 8:00pm" The response was "Yeah, she's not coming, she's got veg fest tomorrow". That's all well and good, but the least the owner could have done was noted this on the website or left a bloody note on the door of the cart to let people know. So the neighbour sent her a text to confirm and sure enough, she wasn't coming. 40 minutes standing in the cold with 3 disappointed kids and she couldn't be bothered. Nice.
Updated from previous review on Saturday November 14, 2015

Cons: Not open when it says it is, Doesn't keep accurate hours, No one shows up to work

New Vegan METAL food cart!!! - Edit

Recently went to Snackrilege's all vegan METAL-themed cart in the new Piedmont Station pod and was blown away. The food was sinfully delicious and the staff very friendly and welcoming! The chef had my food out in 15 minutes and I couldn't get enough! I think it rivals or is better than any vegan food cart in PDX, and on top of that ridiculously affordable!! I also was able to hear some choice METAL tunes played while I waited. I highly suggest the Song of Rice and Fire balls, so so so dank. Do yourself a favor and support SNACKRILEGE!!!
Updated from previous review on Tuesday June 23, 2015

DELICIOUS new Snackrilege VEGAN Food Cart - Edit

I am in love with this new cart! We ate the tofu mushroom blue cheese burger and LOVED it! My son couldn't get enough of the vanilla lemonade. I can't wait to go back and try the french toast, desserts, and vegan beer cheese soup. Portland SO needed a vegan cart like this--and the owner/staff are super friendly. Horns up for Snackrilege!
Updated from previous review on Tuesday June 16, 2015

Pros: SOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY, Lots of variety, Friendly staff/cute cart

Cons: I'm guessing it's not super low-calorie!

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Snackrilege closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.