Smoothie Joe's Juice and Java

Contact 717-691-9000

5258 Simpson Ferry Rd, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, USA, 17050

Serves meat, vegan options available. Causal place. Makes whole-fruit smoothies, a few vegan sandwiches and salads. Live music weekend evenings. Free Wi-Fi.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by DC Vegan

surprisingly good - Edit

I am here in Carlisle visiting my parents and it's been a nightmare trying to find even a vegetarian restaurant. Well I decided to go to Mechanicsburg and try out Smoothie Joes and I was pleasantly surprised on how good my vegan (hold the cheese please) wrap was and my non dairy smoothie. They were very friendly and the service was fast (to go.) I will definitely make the trip again to get another green smoothie and try a salad. Pricing was very inexpensive too, I'm glad I found them on Happy Cow!

What a disappointment - Edit

I was hoping, seeing this listed on Happy Cow, that it would be a good place to grab a quick bite after a Hershey Bears game (hey, we were traveling). It's open late, which is nice, but there's really not much here if you're vegan. And many veg options,you have to ask that they don't add cheese. The Fresh Veggie Wrap also fell apart without the toothpick holding it. They sometimes offer a black bean salad, but that's already in the wrap.

If you're in the area and hungry, it might be worth a quick bite. But I wouldn't make a special trip to come here. That said, the Tea-Licious smoothie was pretty good.

Pros: Open late, Vegan smoothies

Cons: Not a lot of vegan options

Return to Mechanicsburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Smoothie Joe's Juice and Java closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1126 times since Dec 2011.