Smoothie Bar Muhleplatz

• Other Other
  • Vegan
+41-796856824

Mühleplatz 1, Thun, Switzerland, 3600

Juice and smoothie bar, opened May 2014. Also offers raw vegan treats. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by BadAssBeastFree

Smooth Moves!! - Edit

I had the pleasure of spending some time at this wonderful little secret at the weekend. The location is idyllic, right next to the crystal blue waters of the Aare river in the bustling Muhleplatz plaza. The perfect setting to enjoy these smoothies which are made to order with all fresh and organic ingredients. The staff are very passionate about what they do and this comes across in the delicious variety of smoothies. I wasn't sure what all the flavours swirling round my mouth were but I knew i wanted more!
I must give a quick mention to the cheesecake (completely raw!!) which was the most sumptuously decadent vegan cheesecake I have ever tasted.
So if you're in the area, do your mind and body a favour and give this place a visit.

Contributions +16

Awesome Smoothie Bar - Edit

Awesome place! One of the best Smoothie bars i ve ever been!Everything is made with love just perfect!I recommend everything about it..

Return to Thun Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Smoothie Bar Muhleplatz closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2025 times.