Smart Alec - Alternative Deli

( 1 review )
+91-9871066677

910-C, Road No 46, Silent Valley Hills, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India, 500033

As of Nov 2017, the largest all-vegan cafe in the city. Serves up everything from sandwiches to pizzas to Indian and Asian dishes. A lot of meat and dairy alternatives can be found here. Pet-friendly. Open Tue-Sun 12:00pm-10:30pm. Closed Mon.

Categories: Vegan, American, Pizza, Indian, International, Italian, Take-out, Mexican, Asian, Fusion, Middle Eastern, Vietnamese

1 Review

First Review by BadassJB

Unique and Friendly Vegan Haven - Edit

This place is a palates delight. They have cheesy fries, exquisite pizzas, divine desserts (strawberry mousse pie), and pasta dishes and appetisers to boot. These ladies have this down pat.

We had the cheesy fries, which are a must try. The cheese sauce recipe is perfected. The cashew cheese on the pizza was super yummy too. We also tried the cheese stuffed mushrooms and zucchini(courgette), crackers and mushroom pate, and baked jacket potatoes (think Cuckoo).

Now, for dessert, wow, this is next level. We tried the strawberry mousse pie, which was a thick dense creamy and still airy mousse with a strawberry drizzle sauce on top. We were also fortunate enough to be there on a Sunday, so we had the ice cream sundae. Let me tell you, this was the most divine vegan brownie or brownie otherwise I've ever had. I'm still dreaming about that chocolatey moist chewy delight coupled with dreamy ice creams.

I did eat here twice, and both times the food was delicious and consistent.

If you're in Hyderabd, don't miss out!

#vegantheworldover

Pros: Cheese options, Epic desserts, Beautiful staff

Return to Hyderabad Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Smart Alec - Alternative Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.