1 Review

First Review by Dr.G

Best Vegan Bakery - Edit

We heard of Small Town Coffee at another coffee shop that said they sourced all their vegan pastries so the next day we went to visit. It is an adorable truck with two very nice outdoor seating areas. They had four vegan pastries (all the pasties were vegan, half were also gluten free) as well as granola and (cows milk) yogurt for food options. I had the chocolate macadamia nut banana bread and my omni boyfriend had the blueberry muffin. They were both delicious. My boyfriend said the blueberry muffin is one of the best muffins he has ever eaten. The coffee was also fabulous. They have soy milk for no up-charge, hemp or almond milk for an up charge. They make all their own flavor syrups in house. I got a drink they call the chilled espresso- espresso, cream, and a flavor. I got it with hemp milk and almond flavor and it was fabulous. Definitely a must-visit if you are on the east coast of Kauai and like baked goods.

Return to Kapaa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Small Town Coffee Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.