REMOVED: Slow Mex

Calle San Vicente Ferrer 33, Madrid, Spain, 28004

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican food restaurant near Chamberi district. Has vegetarian menu of eight items, all but one can be made vegan. Removed Mar 2017 - no longer has a veg menu. Open Mon-Fri 12:00am-1:00am, Mon-Fri 1:30pm-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-2:30am, Sat-Sun 1:00pm-12:00am.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by histerique

Not very nice - Edit

The vegetarian menu in the web is not longer available. Not very nice to maintain it on the website, I went yesterday and I specially chose this place for its veggie options... Total disappointment...
Now, there are just 3 vegetarian options (veggie nachos, red cabbage burrito with cheese, rice and black beans & carrot mole tacos) and 1 vegan option (vegan burrito, the ingredients were not specified...). I ordered the veggie burrito and when I cut it, it turned to be stuffed with MINCED MEAT... They were wrong with my command, thanks that I cut before eating... The server apologised and told us that we won't need to pay for the veggie burrito because of their mistake, but at the end it was included in the bill... We payed for it, but we will NEVER return there.

Updated from previous review on 2017-03-12

Pros: Veggie burrito was tasty

Cons: Chaotic service , Crowded , Very noisy

Return to Madrid Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Slow Mex closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.