CLOSED: Sloppy's Burritos

( 1 review )

619-269-2697

3884 4th Ave (at University), San Diego, California, USA, 92103

Serves meat, vegan options available. As of June 2013, the vegan delight burrito is the only vegan menu item. It consists of non-GMO tofu, organic romaine, brown rice, guacamole, pico de gallo and black beans. The chipotle salsa is also vegan. Carries Boylan sodas which are hand-crafted, minimally carbonated and sweetened with pure cane sugar instead of high-fructose cane syrup. SHUT DOWN JUNE 2014 CONFIRMED BY ITS FB PAGE.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by DF7777

Better than Baja - Edit

We lived in Baja for 7 years. After returning to San Diego a year ago, we missed the great tacos and burritos you could get at certain street stands. Nothing came close. Til we found Sloppy's. GREAT taste, great seasoning (spicy unless you request otherwise), healthy ingredients. My favorite is the Classic Carne as a bowl rather than in the tortilla and with no rice (I'm low carb) but extra guacamole (yummy) and some lettuce bits thrown in. I have it two or three times a week. I'm totally hooked. Just love this place!

Pros: Healthy, Delicious, Value

Cons: Addictive

Return to San Diego Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Sloppy's Burritos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.