Slick Rock

• Veg-friendly
Contact 509-747-6041

2926 S Grand Blvd, Spokane, Washington, USA, 99203

Serves meat, vegan options available. Causal place offering burritos made-to-order. Vegan ask for guacamole without sour cream. Variety of tortillas and salsas, two kinds of beans, grilled veggies, and specialty burritos, such as Thai burrito with peanut sauce.

Category: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by VeryVeggie

Good Burritos in Spokane - Edit

I lived in New Mexico, and this is the first place that I found with worthy Burritos (not New Mexican, but good). The staff is friendly and the choices are good. I like the vegetarian with fajita vegetables, but the potato burrito was wonderful, as well. I appreciate that the staff is very aware of what is vegetarian and what is vegan. This place is a real find!

Pros: good food, several vegetarian options, helpful friendly staff.

Really Vegetarain Fusion Burritos--Yum!! - Edit

I give this place two way up! The burritos are big and yummy! My Fav is the Veggi Thai (which can be made vegan). There are also build your own burritos, several choices of specialty tortillas and salsas. I think that the owners may be vegetarian -- they got happy when they heard we were. I think they cater to vegetarians and vegans, so they give you the straight scoop about what's in things. No chicken broth in the rice or lard in the beans here!. A note for the Very Veg: the tortillas are heated in a steamer (not on a meaty grill the way some places do). The service is very friendly, you'll want to take these people home with you! Everything is fresh daily, so if you get there after 8:00pm it's possible they may be out of something. I like things with a little more zip in them, so the seasonings could be a wee bit spicier-- and the salsa a lot hotter but I still give this place rave reviews.

Pros: Fresh Excellent Food, really Friendly service, Good Value

Cons: I like hotter salsa, too far from home

Return to Spokane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Slick Rock closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1399 times since Aug 2007.