Slice On The Avenue

410-931-9866

8137 Honeygo Blvd, White Marsh, Maryland, USA, 21236

Serves meat, vegan options available. New York style pizzeria. Offers vegan combinations with topping like chorizo, vegan cheese, BBQ tempeh, tofu sausage, vegan chicken, and veggies. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Eatallthetofu

Good Pizza - Edit

Pizza was good and fresh. Took a little bit for me to get used to the faux cheese taste.

Great Vegan Pizza - Edit

I really enjoy this place. Not only do they have a huge selection of veggies, they also have vegan cheese, chick-un, and chorizo. I've rated there many, many times and never been disappointed. Their crust is super delicious too!

10/10 will go back. - Edit

The vegan options are fairly new to this restaurant but they are doing it right!

Owner(?)/staff: 10/10. Very friendly and helpful!

Food: 10/10. Veggies galore!! There was just the right amount of "cheese" mixed in with the green peppers and onions. The pieces of veggie sausage set it to the next level. They have many other vegan options besides what I ordered, it was hard to decide! :) The waffle fries were also delicious.

Dining: 4/10. There wasn't much space to sit down and eat. Maybe most people take their food to go (they were steady and everybody did order and go) but I went to White Marsh (half an hour from my home and through 2 tolls) just to check out this pizza. There was counter space against the wall with some stools and a few stand up tables outside. Nobody was eating inside so I was happy about that. I wouldn't have minded eating standing outside but my friend didn't want to.

The location is awesome. There was a bunch of stores in the shopping center surrounding it. Very nice area.

Return to White Marsh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Slice On The Avenue closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.