Slice of Vegas Pizza

702-632-6470

3930 Las Vegas Blvd S Unit 120, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89119

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant with a take-out deli. Launched vegan menu in Nov 2012 with around 15 items. Try the vegan faux pie, meatless meatball sandwich or any of the salads. Uses Daiya vegan cheese and Gardein products. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Eminlv

5 stars every time - Edit

I've been to Slice of Vegas four times on two separate visits to Vegas. The vegan menu is extensive and consistently good. Service is quick and staff knowledgeable. My particular favourites are the meatless balls and BBQ chkn pizza. I hope I'll be back for a fifth visit.

Don't skip this place! - Edit

It's not just vegan options, it's a full vegan menu with a ton of vegan Italian food. The manager said the owners are vegan and went all out. I believe it. The pesto garlic bread is amazing, loved the sandwich and vegan ranch, the desert pizza dough dish rocks--gonna come back and try more!

Great veggie sandwiches - Edit

Great to find a vegan menu in Vegas. I wanted a meatless meatball sandwich but ended up with the veggie sandwich that was absolutely delicious and reminded me of a Philly cheesesteak sandwich with no meat or cheese. The sweet potato fries with vegan ranch were great too. Took a while to find the vegan menu on line but here it is in case you are looking for it. http://www.sliceofvegaspizza.com/vegan-menu-eats-partial.html

Pros: many choices, fast, more than pizza

Great Stop - Edit

A must if you are near the strip and need to refuel

Pros: Options, Accessible, Good music

Great Vegan Menu - Edit

Great place but don't follow your phone for directions. I walked around in circles for a half half-hour before I finally stumbled upon the place. It's in with the shops at Mandalay Place. Close to the Swarovski store. I'm heading back tomorrow for lunch.

Awesome place - Edit

I love their vegan options ♡

Great Delivery! - Edit

I was at a conference in Las Vegas. I had searched Happy Cow prior to visiting and found that this place delivered. I was staying at a hotel and was very busy and tired with the conference. I id not want to take a cab or Uber to go out to eat. So I ordered the basic vegan pizza, a salad and the chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting on line. The delivery service was awesome, The online ordering process provided an estimate of how long it would take, I could see where my food was in the process as in "cooking", "checking" "being delivered". The pizza was hot and ready to go. They use Daiya cheese, I use this sometimes and to me it makes pizza taste like kids pizza, But there want's a lot on there and for my purposes it was great. It wasn't the best vegan pizza in the world but in a situation where I had limited food options and it was delivered it was awesome. The salad was really nice with nice dark greens, not ice berg. And the cake was a big piece and a total indulgence. I actually got two meals out this.

Updated from previous review on 2016-11-12

Pros: Efficient delivery, Easy online ordering, Good vegan menu.

Awesome Vegan Options and Zeppoles!! - Edit

Right next door to Hussong's Cantina, with an equally expansive vegan offering. The pizza is fantastic (the Chickn BBQ is my favorite!) Good wine selection. Vegan Wings! Vegan Garlic Knots! Zeppoles! What more could a new vegan from Jersey ask for?! This is Jersey Italian approved!!

The service is hit or miss, but most seem really knowledgable of the vegan options. I'll deal with hit or miss service with this man vegan options at an omni restaurant that we all can enjoy!

Pros: On the Strip!

Cons: Pricey!

Disappointing - Edit

I really wanted to try their vegan pizza, however I was very disappointed. They totally ruined it putting lots of garlic in the tomato sauce. I don't know why many American restaurants think that pizza should have garlic in the tomato sauce: it should NOT. You don't taste Daya cheese, just garlic tomato sauce, and you don't digest the pizza. Whole Foods prepares a much better vegan pizza. Plus, service was super slow. It's a shame, they could easily do better.

Great vegan options - Edit

They have an entire menu page devoted to vegan items. I'm impressed.

Delicious vegan option at Mandalay Bay - Edit

Slice of Vegas has an extensive vegan menu as well as plentiful omnivore options. It is inside the mall shopping area of Mandalay Bay but still has a cool atmosphere with a large dining room and a small area to stand and eat. The service was quick and very friendly! The Portobello cheesesteak with rosemary garlic fries and fried zeppolis are delicious!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly Staff

good tasting, affordable, glitz free meal - Edit

If you are at a Cirque du Soleil show at Tropicana head to Slice of Vegas before or after. It is super close. The show was great and the meal was a suitable encore. They offer a number of vegan pizzas plus some other vegan options such as a vegan meatball sub, wings and pasta The vegan cheesecake was a great choice for dessert. The restaurant had a pleasant family atmosphere as well. Recommended for those looking for a good tasting, affordable, glitz free meal in Vegas.

Vegan Pizza! - Edit

Ate here twice on our trip. So good!!

simply amazing - Edit

This pizza place/bar was truly a highlight of our trip to Vegas! I used the a Happy cow app to find it. A short cab ride or long walk to Mandalay shops and we were greeted with excellent service and a delicious meal! My husband and I ordered a pizza, the vegan chicken wings and a meatball sandwich. The wings were tofu based and so delish! Our meal was so good we grabbed second sandwiches and wings to go for later! Also I just ordered a serving of chocolate cake for later! For sure find this place for a fun yummy meal!

Nice thin-crust vegan pizza - Edit

Like Houssong's next-door, which has the same owner, they have a full-page vegan menu. I enjoyed it better, though - it was bigger & quieter (no mariachi band), though still a casual, bar-type atmosphere.
We had Not Your Mama's Garlic bread & a large Vegan Supreme pizza. The thin crust & sauce were tasty & the toppings were veggies, gardein & daiya. If you like vegan pizza, this is a great option. Service was good.

Pros: Vegan menu, tasty pizza

Cons: casual/mall/bar atmosphere, moderately expensive

Very good! - Edit

I love this place. I got the vegan meatball sandwich which was awesome.

Pros: Full Vegan Menu

Awesome - Edit

A sports bar is the last place you'd expect to find not only vegan friendly food but also an entire Vegan Menu!

We ordered the roasted cauliflower appetizer, personal pizza, and rigatoni with 'meat' balls. The pasta was a bit over cooked but other than that, the food was good.

They offer a variety of pastas and pizzas, salads and sandwiches, and even a couple vegan desserts. We were wandering around the Luxor, starving, near the brink of death when we found this little gem upstairs on the overpass to Mandalay. They have a sister restaurant just a few doors down serving Mexican food with a big vegan menu as well.

Pros: Lot of vegan options, Price reasonable, Friendly staff

Cons: Serves meat

Vegan in Vegas - Edit

A whole page of vegan options. Two thumbs up!

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Slice of Vegas Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.