Slatka Tvornica Medenko

• Other Other

U dvorištu, ulica Jurja Žerjavića 7/2, Zagreb, Croatia, 10000

Ice cream shop with 5 vegan flavours: dark chocolate, caramel with roasted almonds and cacao nibs, coconut peanut butter with chili, hazelnut and earl grey with dark chocolate. Fresh ingredients with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Open Mon-Thu 9:30am-9:30pm, Fri 9:30am-10:00pm, Sat 9:00am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by FlorMayana

Best Vegan Ice Cream! - Edit

My husband and I came here for the vegan ice cream. We were so happy to find this place! There are three flavors-chocolate, hazelnut, and coconut- and we had all three. The chocolate was rich and creamy, probably the best chocolate ice cream we've ever had. The coconut was refreshing, and the hazelnut was quite yummy. You can see and taste the fine hazelnut grounds. I had hazelnut with chocolate, which was a great together because hazelnut was not as sweet. After we finished, we regretted not getting more scoops. Definitely try the vegan ice cream if you are in the area!

Pros: creamy, natural, yummy, good price

great vegan icecream - Edit

They use to have at least 2 flavours of vegan icecream..
I already tried both sure :) 12kn (1,5 euro)
I really appreciate that they use reusable cups !!
That's a very nice place to sit outside..and chill out

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-12

Pros: ecologic, nice

Return to Zagreb Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Slatka Tvornica Medenko closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.