1 Review

First Review by sagar

Wonderful Fusion Food, Excellent Service - Edit

Glad to be adding this listing and writing the first review for this restaurant. I have been here twice for lunch now and have enjoyed the food. First time I had the daily menu item of rice + tofu + onions and second time the Lazy Pencho Stew and Specialty Hemp Artic Pasta. Daily menu is available in English as well and staff speak English well. If they don't know the answer, they will get back to you after asking the chef/owner. I have been assured by locals that this is one of the better choices around in Sofia, and I agree.

In addition to daily menu, they also have another menu. On my first visit, I saw someone ordering a pizza and when it arrived, it looked delicious! While the cheese they use is with animal rennet, they do have vegan pizza with vegan cheese but when I wanted to order it on another occasion, their oven was busy with cooking other items so I couldn't (!).

The shop next door is also owned by them and has take-away desserts and food. Beware: some of the items have eggs and some have honey or dairy so inquire before ordering.

Pros: Vegan and Veg, English speaking staff and menu, Great tasting fusion food

Cons: Moderate to Expensive, Oven busy = no pizza

Return to Sofia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Slantse Luna closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.