Sky Hotel Kota Kinabalu - Green Table

Contact +60154-8761941

Lorong Kemajuan Karamunsing, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, 88000

Spacious vegetarian restaurant in a 4-star vegetarian hotel that opened in 2014. Serves breakfast buffet 7-10am after which is a la carte menu. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, International, Western, Buffet, Asian

First Review by tony surf

Not really vegan friendly - Edit

Went here for dinner.
I don't know if I were unlucky or it's like this every time but the guy who took my order didn't really get that I was vegan. I explained that I don't eat anything from animals like milk, egg, cheese and so on and he answers: we are a vegetarian restaurant. I: But you serve egg and milk right!? He: yeah..

So I asked what he recommend for me who don't eat egg or milk and he rekommended a noodle dish with egg sauce. I tell him again that I don't eat egg. He says that they can make it without the egg but I'm not sure if I really got it without egg or not. And it didn't taste anything at all, like they didn't use any spices. So weird! I couldn't even finish my meal..

Cons: Not vegan friendly

Green Vege Buffet - Edit

We are so happy that we can enjoy eat all you can vegetarian western buffet on every sat and sun, the price is rm 25++ only and its the cheapest inn town whereby lots variety of western food and cakes. Highly recommended if you are in the city.

Pros: Affordable, Delicious , Excellent food

Return to Kota Kinabalu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sky Hotel Kota Kinabalu - Green Table closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.