Sky High

Contact 03-64272717

2-3-4 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 150-0002

Organic juice bar offering cold press juice, smoothies, raw sweets, muffins, salads. Near Aoyama Gakuin University. Mon-Sat 10:00am-7:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm

Category: Vegan, Raw, Western, Fast food, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by REC1743

Quick, tasty, high quality! - Edit

Wide choice of coldpressed juices and smoothies, kind english speaking staff, a little bit expensive but definitively worth it, super high quality of the ingredients, nr 1 juicebar in Tokyo! Besides.. Pretty close to Shibuya station :)

I can't have enough - Edit

great juice bar located in the vicinity of the shibujia station. the staff is helpful, speaks English and is super friendly. the juices are very good and they offer a detox week cure. the smoothies are delicious in the combinations. the atmosphere is cool decent prices. has little room to sit. The bike for the delivery is outstanding !!

Pros: speck English, good I quality and presentation, go

Cons: you should offer more room for customers to enjoy

fresh?? - Edit

Went today, easy to find. Ordered smoothie but was recommended " a cold press" of which 3 were sold out. When it came, with my House salad, I noticed that this was not freshly pressed. Most likely made yesterday evening or today early. That's not fresh at 3 pm. Ordered a smoothie (many were sold out) which was made on the spot and nice. Besides the fresh salad and a chocolate/nuts ball, I had the juice (gave it back) and the smoothie. almost 7,000 Yen which is ridiculously expensive. Even if this was the only place in Tokyo, which its not, I wouldn't automatically go there again.

Pros: clean, easy to find

Cons: small selection, not fresh, costly

Life saver! - Edit

This is the only notable organic juice bar that we are aware of in Tokyo. That alone makes it super special. Offers a good array of tasty juices and smoothies and what's more, they can be delivered as well! We use them for work events when we're too busy to bring our own smoothies and we feel ever so grateful to have them bring a smile to our faces when and where we most need them.

If only the location was more convenient we'd probably go to the store, but since it's not an area we tend to find ourselves, we'll settle for delivery in the meantime.

Pros: organic, great combinations - lots of veges too, delivery service

Cons: location not convenient for us, more food options would be great

Best juice and smoothie place in Tokyo! - Edit

This juice bar is amazing - I live in Tokyo and I come here all the time. They make very healthy raw juices with only real fruit and vegetables. The smoothies are fantastic too, and they have a good selection of raw and vegan sweets and snacks like kale chips, muffins, cocoa date balls, coconut macaroons, etc.

I have drank a lot of juice in Tokyo, and Sky High has the best juice by far. The menu is extensive and includes green vegetables juices, red beet juices, fruit juices, and more. They also deliver juices to your house if you order in advance (I haven't done this but it sounds like a great idea).

The staff is very friendly and knowledgable about nutrition, veganism, and raw foodism. There is always someone in the shop who speaks excellent English, and the owner studied in New York.

Sky High is definitely worth a visit!

Pros: Top quality juices, Friendly staff that speaks English, Great menu, including sweets and snacks

delicious fresh and leaves you glowing - Edit

Sky high has delicious organic (mostly juices) and smoothies. I had one of the green juices which was amazing, a smoothie also delicious and the raw cereal . I left happy and satisfied.
They also do a salad for dinner which is very nice!
It is pricey but you are paying for quality

Un smoothie de reve - Edit

j'ai eu la chance de découvrir Sky High, un petit "Juice Bar" situé entre Shibuya et Omotesando. Tres calme, clair, et l'accueil est vraiment amical: un endroit parfait pour une pause seul(-e) ou avec son ami(-e). En tout cas, les smoothies sont délicieux, et il existe meme un Power Boost smoothie qui vous retapera avant de replonger dans la rat race. Mais le mieux, c'est de prendre son temps à Sky High: meme la musique est bonne... Cet endroit risque de devenir une bonne habitude!

Pros: Healthy, Delicious, Quiet

Awesome new juice bar in Tokyo! - Edit

Finally Tokyo has a juice bar! One thing I miss in Tokyo after living in New York is the availability of fresh juice. The juice at Sky High is delicious! Apparently the owner studied in New York, California and even in Thailand. They even have cold-pressed juice. The Detox Sweet Green is amazing. The other juices I tried are equally fresh and tasty. Try the Soft Mind. Even the raw food items we had were great! Check out this great new shop in Shibuya! Highly recommended!

Pros: super fresh juice, delicious food, cool space

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sky High closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 7202 times since Aug 2012.