Sky High - Minato-ku

• Juice-bar Juice Bar
  • Vegan
  • ( 2 reviews )

Minato-Ku Minamiazabu 5-15-22 (at Hiroo Box Park), Tokyo, Japan, 106-0047

A relatively small all-vegan pressed juice shop that also sells a variety of smoothie bowls served with fresh fruits and some vegan, gluten free baked goods that change depending on the day. There is a small seating area. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-7:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm.

Categories: Juice bar

First Review by Lawgistics

charlotteinjapan

Points +347

19 Jan 2020

Delicious smoothie but chilly seating area

Loved my smoothie, tasty and a big size which i appreciated! Staff were friendly. There were a few vegan muffins and cookies too on a random unlabeled plate. Lol.

Couldn’t give five stars due to the lack of heating in the outside seating area. We were frozen! Also they didn’t have some of the ingredients left for my partners smoothie, which is ok but since they only make smoothies and juices, you think they’d have everything on hand.

Pros: Big portions , Tasty smoothies

Cons: Small seating area, Cold seating area

Lawgistics

Points +337

10 Nov 2019

Smooth ;-)

The first shop in hiroo box park, I love smoothies so this was a win for me. Both our options taste great. The woman that served us was super polite. There are cold press options in the fridge on the left.

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sky High - Minato-ku closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.