Sky Dragon Restaurant

( 1 review )
651-439-2488

5980 Neil Ave N, Oak Park Heights, Minnesota, USA, 55083

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a dedicated vegetarian section on the menu, of which all can be made vegan by omitting the fish sauce (and possibly other ingredients - please inquire). Has over a dozen vegan and vegetarian choices available. The two vegan appetizers are crispy tofu, and vegetables egg rolls. The owner is friendly and vegan savvy. Tofu is available both fresh and fried, veggies are fresh and al dente. Try the mock duck. Two of the vermicelli dishes can be made vegan on request; otherwise fish sauce is served on the side. This small strip mall Vietnamese restaurant only has two tables. Open Tue-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Categories: Chinese, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by TamikaAnderson

Amazing bday meal - Edit

I called this morning to ask about their vegan options. The lady was so nice! I placed my order online and my husband picked up after work. She remembered that I mentioned his birthday and wished him a happy one.
The good was amazing. I'm honestly leery to eat out because you just never know if people get what "vegan" means. We got the vegetable fried rice and the veggie egg rolls. The lady assured me they are vegan friendly. There was so much food. For under sixty bucks we have 2 dinners for our family of 6! They did send the free wontons or whatever that are not vegan- I wish my husband had declined them and will in the future as nobody in my house consumes dairy . we loved the food and will be back for sure!

Pros: Great value, Amazing food, Easy ordering

Cons: They sent a non vegan app home with us

Return to Oak Park Heights Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sky Dragon Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.