Skuhna

Contact 41339978

Trubarjeva cesta 56, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 1000

Serves meat, vegan options available. A cooperative restaurant intended to integrate political refugees into Slovenia. Staff cooks food from their countries of origin. Always offers a "veg" and a meat option. Friday night dinner is accompanied by live music.

Category: International, Non-veg

First Review by ArtVB

Great for vegans and non-vegans alike - Edit

I love this place. Each day, they serve food from a different country's cuisine. So far, I only tried their Tunisian food, and it was great.

The lunch menu doesn't include many options, which is great in my opinion. One vegan option (ask for no animal products though), and about two non-vegan options.

The place has a very pleasant atmosphere.

Pros: Authentic., Non-pricey.

Cons: One vegan dessert, which wan't impressive.

Amazing! - Edit

I came here with my 3 non-vegan friends, myself following a vegan diet. We all absolutely loved the food here. It was very reasonably priced and the portion sizes were great. The place has a lovely interior and the staff are very friendly. It on a whole is a great concept, and a good way to integrate and share different cultures. Good variety of drinks on the menu. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone regardless of dietary preference!

Great vegan menu - Edit

This place deserves 5 stars but happy cow doesn't allow it for Veg-Friendly restaurants. Skuhna offers delicious world food in this NGO run to support refugee integration. They always offer a vegetarian/vegan option either for lunch or dinner. In my visit to ljubljana I tried outstanding vegan food from Ethiopia, Kenya, Morocco and Iran. Every single meal was delicious. On Friday nights they offer live music with a four course meal. When I attended, I really enjoyed a lively concert by a couple of artists from Burkina Faso.

Return to Ljubljana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Skuhna closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 146 times since Aug 2016.