First Review by welcometo1984

Now I'll never leave Saska Kepa! - Edit

The first review below has said everything I needed to say pretty much haha. Great variety of products that you can't get anywhere else. I also must say that the owners are the sweetest couple ever ever ever and tell you about all the promotions they're doing, recommend products, ect. It's 5 minutes from my house so I can't believe how lucky I am and I go at least once a week!! I get cravings for their tasty snacks super duper often. All I would improve upon is adding more CLIF bars and Rawnello and renewing stock a teeny bit faster if only because I keep eating it all haha!

P.S. Some people complained about no entry for puppies but honestly it's such a small place with products stacked top to bottom so I agree with the owners that there's no room for dogs in there and they won't have to wait outside for long.

Pros: Sooo friendly and open every day, Saska Kepa location, Variety of great international products

Cons: Slow re-stocking

Excellent - Edit

Wide variety of good-quality vegan products. Anything from tofu to vegan cheeses and ice-cream to ready-made meals. Quite a few products not available anywhere else in Poland.
Frozen products can be bought only in the "real" shop.

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sklep Tofu closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 384 times since Oct 2015.