Skipper's Cafe

+44-1947606696

5 Haggersgate, Whitby, England, YO21 3PP

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bright little cafe with a number of vegan options, including vegetarian breakfast (omit egg, add extra of another ingredient), vegetarian sausage sandwich, jacket potato with beans, beans on toast and chips. Open Wed 9:00am-2:00am, Fri 9:00am-2:00am, Sat-Sun 8:00am-2:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, British, Non-veg

First Review by EmJayNix

a fry-up breakfast - Edit

Went here for a vegan breakfast fry-up. They couldn't confirm if their veggie sausages were vegan but they gave me extra hash browns and beans instead. They took extra care to give me toast with no butter already spread on it, and were very friendly and accommodating.

Very accommodating - Edit

Visited here during an off-season midweek break, and was pleased to find somewhere open that served good veggie breakfasts! We explained our dietary requirements and the staff were great. Non-dairy spread, substituted eggs for extra sausages and hash browns, the lot! Only problem was they didn't serve soy milk. I'd have liked a brew with my breakfast.

Pros: Accommodating and flexible, vegan sausages , non-dairy spread

Cons: no non-dairy milk

Return to Whitby Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Skipper's Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.