Sizzling Tandoor

Contact 707-579-9999

409 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, California, USA, 95401

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant with belly dancing and sitar music some evenings. Menu includes a vegetarian dishes section where several dishes are labeled as vegan-suitable. Lunch is all-you-can-eat buffet. Open Mon 11:30am-2:00pm, Thu 5:00pm-9:00pm, Fri 5:00pm-9:30pm, Sat 11:30am-2:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by BonnyC

The Worst Indian Food... - Edit

This restaurant goes far beyond being bad. This is my 'local' and I assure you if they were even reasonably acceptable I would frequent the place. The last time I was there I was given partially defrosted Dal, stale Nan bread, watery lassie, and was so revolted I couldn't eat more than a few bites. My daughter, who loves Indian food, was repulsed. The waiter's response? "If you have a complaint, talk to the owner. This is his responsibility...not mine. I just work here." Yes, he really said that. Not only that, he insisted that we pay the $48 for the meal we were entirely unable to eat. Not a single dollar was discounted. I have never eaten worse food anywhere, as as for customer service, I have provided the facts. You can decide if that is how you wish to be treated when you go out to eat.

Pros: none

Cons: stale food, frozen food, terrible service

Return to Santa Rosa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sizzling Tandoor closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 902 times since Dec 2011.