Sizzling Bombay

410-569-0148

2108 Emmorton Rd, Bel Air, Maryland, USA, 21015

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian cuisine with vegan menu upon request. Menu lists appetizers like pakora and samosa, plus has salad, soup, tandoori bread, and multiple entrees (daal, currys, chana masala, vindaloo, piaza).

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by imli

Nice Choices - Edit

Even though I told them I was vegetarian at the outset, (and despite the mention of a vegan menu in this listing for which I forgot), I did not realize they had a vegan menu until I spotted it after I was done eating and walking out the door. Be careful though, they apparently are not quite positive what vegan means versus vegetarian. It is for this reason alone that I must dock them one star.
There are quite a few options for vegetarians. I did not assess the veganism aspect in depth.
Enjoyed my meal though and wished I could get more as I visited this town during a business trip.

Pros: Fair number of options & vegan menu available, Fine atmosphere

Cons: Shaky knowledge of vegan vs. vegetarian, Veg*n selections not labeled on regular menu

Very delicious! - Edit

They have a separate vegan menu upon request. I've tried most of the vegan dishes and have not been disappointed. The staff are very friendly.

Return to Bel Air Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sizzling Bombay closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.