Sir Veza's Taco Garage - On the Fly

Contact 602-273-3300

3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd (at Post-Security, Airport Terminal 4, Area C, Near Gate C13 ), Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85034

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part Mexican taco shop chain, this one is at the Phoenix airport. Could get tacos, bowls, burritos in veg or vegan versions by request. Lard is not used in any dish. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Meggie and Ben

One of the Best Vegan Airport Option - Edit

We were starving while waiting for our flight and luckily, Sir Veza's was in our terminal. They were extremely busy, but it was worth the wait.

I got the veggie soft tacos, with 2 soft tortillas, black beans, rice, guacamole, and veggies. They were delicious and filling. They are over-priced, just like everything in the airport.

Pros: delicious vegan tacos

Cons: expensive

travel food - Edit

Had a vegan bowl with rice, black beans, sautéed onions and peppers, salsa and guacamole. Food good, service fast. Happy to have a vegan option.

Pros: good food , fast service

Cons: loud club music

Okish - Edit

I stopped here while waiting to catch my flight home. I was starving and figured it would be a decent filling place for some on the go food.
It was insanely busy at 8:30AM which seemed weird to me because it wasn't breakfast food but hey it is in the airport. It took probably 15 min for the food to come out which seemed long because it is more of a to go place. I paid waaaaay too much for what I got. Seriously, nearly $11 USD for 2 small tacos that were barely 3 bites each is crazy talk. I won't be back. Sorry.

Pros: Taste was pretty good

Cons: Small portion sizes, Long wait times, Too damned expensive

Good food on-the-go - Edit

Vegan options at the restaurant aren't clearly marked but on the Phoenix airport website they have a list of restaurants that provide vegan food and what is vegan on their menu:

I got the vegetarian burrito made vegan and it was really good and healthy for food on-the-go.

Pros: Healthy, Good food, Fast

Cons: Vegan options not marked, Busy, Limited options

Return to Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sir Veza's Taco Garage - On the Fly closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 655 times since Sep 2014.