Singl-end Cafe & Bakehouse

+44-1413531277

265 Renfrew St, Glasgow, Scotland, G3 6TT

Serves meat, vegan options available. The bakehouse offers a wide selection of bread and cakes freshly made-in-house, and the cafe menu features superfoods and raw ingredients. Vegan choices include bread, desserts, porridge with almond milk, cooked breakfast, beetroot sandwich with roasted veggies, salads, sweet potato wedges, beans, olives, salted nuts, and smoothies. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm, Sat 10:00am-6:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Raw, Take-out, Bakery, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by makemenervous

Rude host! - Edit

They had a few vegan options which were tasty, especially the smoothies. However, the hostess was incredibly rude which was completely unnecessary and highly unusual for Scotland. Sad!

best vegan cakes! - Edit

All their cakes are just amazing. Vegan breakfast is also great! Cool atmosphere and decor too.

Cons: More expensive than other places and very busy so

Great food and baked goods! - Edit

This gem was located close to my hotel when I visited Glasgow, and I'm so happy I found it.

The space is adorable and the food is delicious. I absolutely loved the selection of vegan pastry options and especially all of the fresh bread! I visited twice during my stay, once for breakfast and once for lunch - and left happy and satisfied with my meals both times.

The Vegan Cooked Breakfast is a steal for the price - everything was cooked and seasoned well. The Open Sandwich was also delicious as was the slice of decadent cake I took with me on my way out.

I appreciated how all the ingredients were fresh and that everything was made from scratch. The service was always great and the staff friendly - even upon the second visit when they were completely full and busy.

Return to Glasgow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Singl-end Cafe & Bakehouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.