Simstodin Cafe

+354-4624448

Hafnarstaeti 102, Akureyri, Iceland

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sandwiches and cakes, fresh juice, smoothies, tea and coffee. Everyday there's something vegetarian as well gluten-free including cake. A case displays some prepared foods. Located in Hafnarstaeti, the town's main shopping street. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by VesantoMelina

Excellent salad selection - Edit

Went for dinner with my omni father and was pleasantly surprised by how accommodating and knowledgeable the staff were when it came to a vegan diet. Upon letting the staff know, they prepared a plate full (the amount of food was astonishing) of the salads which were vegan friendly for me. I was also excited as this was the site of my first vegan dessert on my Iceland trip! I left the restaurant full and completely satisfied.

Great vegan lunches and raw desserts! - Edit

This very pleasant cafe on the main street of Akureyri is an excellent place to have a tasty and nutritious vegan lunch. They have a salad bar from which you can choose several options and top up the protein with hummus.

Pros: Excellent food, Central location, Pleasant staff (Inga, expert in vegan & raw food)

Return to Akureyri Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Simstodin Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1938 times.