Simply Divine Vegetarian

+27-0875502723

70 Conrad Ave, Blairgowrie Plaza, Randburg, Gauteng (at Susman Rd), Johannesburg, South Africa, 2194

A vegetarian restaurant, with a casual setting and a take away focus, serves plenty of vegan options. Open Mon-Fri 10:30am-7:00pm, Sat 10:30am-5:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Joisvegan

Very basic. - Edit

I came back in town quite late and drove by two other vegan places which were closed before I ended up here. I would not bring my girlfriend here for a cozy sit-down dinner and I don't think the place is suitable to introduce friends to vegetarian food.

On the contrary, it's great for take-away or a quick bite and it's very cheep. Staff is hardworking and friendly. So if you are on a tight budget or pressed for time this is the place to be! :-)

Pros: Cheep., Quick., Friendly staff.

Good value food - Edit

A sweet little spot with a modest but tasty selection of veg and vegan options. The food was very reasonably priced - I would recommend this place.

Delicious - Edit

Great service, really friendly staff! Food was amazing!!! I highly recommend you try this place!

Return to Johannesburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Simply Divine Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.