Simple Simon's

Contact 951-369-6030

3639 Main St (at Mission Inn Ave), Riverside, California, USA, 92501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sandwich and pastry shop offering breakfast and lunch. Makes fresh breads. Has veggie sandwiches; uses dairy and eggs. Could ask to make a vegan sandwich. Mon-Fri 7:00am-5:00pm, Sat 7:30am-5:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by carmensb

Great Food, Limited Options - Edit

This place has a great vegan sandwich that I get with a side of fruit, but is a bit over $10 including tax. They also have a very good deluxe vegetarian chili, also kind of pricey but worth it in my opinion. Fresh ingredients always cost more! The place is super busy, but that's due to the quality of the food, I don't see that as a bad thing.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday October 01, 2013

Pros: Food, Staff

Cons: Limited Options

nice place for lunch - Edit

This place only has one vegan item, but it's really good. The value is so-so, but it's pretty healthy. They stop serving the vegan sandwich a little early rendering this place a nice stop for lunch, though nothing more.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, healthy food

Cons: below par value, limited hours

Outstanding - Edit

I found Simple Simon's while walking down Main Street and make it a point to eat there at least once a week, usually 2 or 3 times.

The sandwiches, fruit and veggies are always fresh. A friend picked me up a veggie sandwich, (without my knowledge - I was a true meat person) and it was sooooooooooooo good that I changed my eating habits at that moment. Try it, you will love it.

Pros: great value, terrific staff, just plain good

Return to Riverside Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Simple Simon's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2022 times since Aug 2007.