Simple Seed Eatery

n/a

Shop 4, 9 Yarra St, South Yarra, Melbourne, Victoria, 3141

Whole food cafe using fresh seasonal produce to make salads, juices, and soups. Almond and soy milk are made in-house. Reported no longer using bee pollen, Nov 2016. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm, Sat 9:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Western, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by strawberrydoll

Incredibly delicious!!! - Edit

Yum! I just had a delicious lunch consisting of a bowl of two vegan salads and pumpkin soup... I then had the most amazing raw vegan tart I've ever had (the cookies and cream raw vegan tart is scrumptious!) and a tasty chai latte. The staff were lovely and there's a whole lot more on the menu that I'd like to try. I plan to come back for more!
I love that everything is vegan too!

Best salads - Edit

Love this place! Great lunch time salads, soups and bowls, they have a daily soup and 2-3 salads that change daily. Also love the coffee and smoothies. All the cakes and bars look amazing but had chance to try them yet. The place is slightly small more of a takeaway place for the local offices but still able to sit at a stool on the bar if you wish.
The staff are all super friendly and chatty too.

Pros: Amazing salads, Good coffee, Good smoothies

At least they're vegan - Edit

We tried their bibimbap and sushi bowls, they were presented very well and we got quite a lot of food for the price, they were raw and organic so we expected to pay a slight premium.

The taste and the way our food was cooked was sub-par, the sushi bowl was very salty and the bibimbap bowl had undercooked rice in it- it was inedible. The smoothie we had wasn't blended very well, and caused the straw to get clogged with the larger pieces even though the smoothie itself wasn't that thick. It did taste pretty good, I wish they'd invest in a better blender.

The staff were friendly and nice, they opened recently and have a lot of potential but we weren't amazed with our first impressions of them.

Pros: Good presentation

Cons: Raw rice

Return to Melbourne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Simple Seed Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.