CLOSED: Simple Market

• Health Store Health Store

Contact 815-255-0555

103 E Van Buren S, Woodstock, Illinois, USA, 60098

Has gluten-free grocery, natural body care, vitamins, supplements, herbal tinctures & oils, vegan brands such as Daiya, Earth Balance, and Luna & Larry's, Enjoy Life, and others (not all veg). REPORTED CLOSED, AUG 2016. Open Mon-Wed 10:30am-5:00pm, Thu 10:30am-7:00pm, Fri 10:30am-5:00pm, Sat 9:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by SynthVegan

PHONE # INVALID - Edit

I tried calling about 5 times and it disconnected immediately each time. I don't think this place exists any longer. It just goes to show you how unhealthy Illinoisan's are. ..mostly this area that is void of health food and health food stores.

Simple Market - Edit

I recently made my quarterly trek out the the northern suburbs to meet up with a family member the lives in Woodstock. After eating at Expressly Leslie (also on the Square) we walked around the square and decided to walk into this place. I must say that I'm impressed, although I don't like to admit it, I lived in Woodstock for a few years as a teenager, I can tell you during that time being vegetarian (now vegan) in Woodstock was not easy. But it's nice to have a place to buy things like vegan cheese/butter in the area...now my relative doesn't have to stress so much about what to feed me when I come up because she can easily procure items from this store.

PS- Groundhog day was filmed in the Woodstock Square, just though I'd give you that tidbit of information.

Return to Woodstock Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Simple Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 558 times since Apr 2012.