Simple Asian Vegetarian Cuisine

252 Canley Vale Rd, Canley Heights, New South Wales, 2166

Comfortable restaurant serving Chinese food and other Asian dishes. Most items are vegan. Open Mon-Thu 9:30am-9:30pm, Fri-Sun 9:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Asian, Vietnamese, Asian

First Review by MyVeganVouchers

Off and on - Edit

The staff at this restaurant are extremely attentive and so very sweet. The owners and wait staff try their best to speak English with non-vietnamese staff. It's my go to place simply because I live only 2 minutes walking distance from the place. I've eaten here plenty o' times and the results have always been off and on. At times, quality will be excellent, though some other times quality of food will be saddening. If you wish to come, I highly recommend the Phó; it has multiple toppings and a rich, deep sinewy broth that leaves you 100% satiated. The Hainanese "Chicken" Rice was the latest thing I ordered, to say the least it was disappointing. The "Chicken" was so tough and dry and almost inedible if it had not tasted decent at the least, the rice that came with it was somewhat okay, was also a bit dry but more satisfying than the chicken. I may also add, they forgot to give me the side soup that it comes along with. All this aside, I do believe it is worth spending your money here as they are generally great and accompanying. If you're looking for cheap eats then this is definitely the place for you.

Pros: 100% Vegan

Cons: menu is a tad bit confusing

Very clean and very welcoming - Edit

I went for dinner here for the first time and was impressed with the service. They were very friendly and willing to help with our choice from their menu, ensuring we received what we expected.
Be sure you are clear on your preferences. I don't like hot chilli and I was told it was not hot. It was too hot for me. My partner and I swapped meals and all was good. He enjoyed my spicey laksa and I enjoyed his fresh rolls.
The owner said she was considering going fully vegan due to demand.
;) Looking up

Pros: Very friendly and clean, Delicious and oh so cheap, Spacious dining area and easily accessible

Cons: Small language barrier but not a big issue

Return to Canley Heights Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Simple Asian Vegetarian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.