CLOSED: Silverbow Bagels

907-586-4146

120 Second St (at Main St), Juneau, Alaska, USA, 99801

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a few vegetarian options like bagels, sandwiches with hummus, and salads; Try the Thai sweet and spicy soup. MAR 2016 REPORTED SHUT.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by littleandfierce

The best veg option I've found in Juneau - Edit

Vegetarian friendly. Has a few veggie sandwiches and salads, vegetarian soups and sometimes vegan ones. The vegan black bean soup was delicious! Soy milk available, but they make their mochas with chocolate milk. Try the hiker bars--vegan and gluten-free!

Pros: Good food, friendly staff, good value

Cons: limited options

business owner not professional - Edit

First, I would like to say that the Silverbow has great food. However, they forgot the catering for a wedding event! Accidents happen, but the day before the wedding the owner expected my husband and I to be able to sit and wait for her (she had a meeting for 2 hours). Also, they wanted to charge us a very steep price for the delivery of the order. We had come to pick up the order. Because of the number of errands we needed to do we could not stop by prior to the event and pick up the order that had been forgotten. We were on a tight schedule.

We had just ordered lunch. The poor customer service we had made it next to impossible to enjoy the meal despite it being good.

I chalk the experience I had with Silverbow to them assuming my husband and I were tourists and they would not see us again.

It was all terribly disappointing. I recommend the Valley Breeze In. They cater and have delicious baked goods! They are well priced!

Return to Juneau Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Silverbow Bagels closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.