Silver Palace

Contact 410-836-7000

1510 Rock Spring Rd, Forest Hill, Maryland, USA, 21050

Serves meat, vegan options available. A take-out Chinese restaurant has an entire vegetarian section containing many of the traditional Chinese dishes made with faux meats; try the general tso's chicken. If you order fried rice ask them to omit the egg. Offers brown rice in place of white.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by mykiddosdaddy

Don't go here. Just don't. - Edit

Stopped here as we were driving through the area and it was the nearest place with veg options that showed up on Happy Cow. I have to say this was hands down the worst Chinese food I've ever had in my life. Everything was swimming in gloopy gloppy sauce, the General Tso's "chicken" was so hard we could barely chew it and our plastic forks broke trying to stab it. Served on styrofoam plates, and even though we were the only ones in this 2-table restaurant they still managed to get our order wrong. No bathrooms.

Pros: I'll give them credit for even having veg options

Cons: Terrible, barely edible food, Styrofoam plates and plastic utensils, No bathroom

Good Cheap Eats - Edit

We live not too far from this place. They can make just about anything they make with a veg substitute. Their chickun is pretty good. We love the vegetarian General Taos chicken and the veg chicken with mixed veggies.

Pros: Lots Of Choices, Price

Cons: Sometimes You Have To Wait

Return to Forest Hill Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Silver Palace closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 799 times since Jan 2014.