• Silver Gulch Brewing & Bottling Co

Pizza
Italian
Beer/Wine
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant and brewery with vegan pasta dishes and salads. Has a large selection of beers that you can sample. Open Mon-Thu 4:00pm-10:00pm, Fri 4:00pm-11:00pm, Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Venue map for Silver Gulch Brewing & Bottling Co
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Soul2Soul Educare

jaclynd12

Points +20

07 Oct 2018

Very accommodating for vegans!

I went to the restaurant on a Saturday around 1 PM while they were serving brunch, which unfortunately only has only one marked veg option (there are more on the dinner menu). I asked friendly waitress Michelle if they could veganize the breakfast burrito. Robin the chef came to my table to let me know the wraps are cooked in lard, but he could whip something up to meet my request. I ended up receiving and devouring this delicious breakfast patty of goodness made of hash browns, mushrooms and greens and topped with zoodles. I was very appreciative and understand it was kind of a slow time of day so might not be able to get that same level of personalized attention when it gets busier in the evenings, but will definitely go back!

Soul2Soul Educare

Points +1090

Vegetarian
01 Mar 2018

Yummy beer selection and good veg selection for food!

We really enjoyed a nice meal at this joint. Not many great places around Fairbanks but this place was a pleasant surprise. It was a nice looking restaurant, pretty large with a great menu. Their beer selection was excellent. They give you little taster glasses so you can try a few different beers. Their menu was pretty extensive. We ordered a pear and gorgonzola pizza and had their artichoke dip - everything was very appetizing and appealing! The service was excellent! Good selections for vegans/vegetarians. The bathrooms were a little strange and reminded me of the online escape games with lockers in the bathroom. Interesting site.