Silver Diner

301-694-9501

5120 Buckeyestown Pike, Frederick, Maryland, USA, 21704

Serves meat, vegan options available. Diner with locations between Virginia and New Jersey. Offers some veggie/vegan food marked on the menu, including pasta, roasted veggies, stir fry, and salads. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by ireneatlife

They're Trying - Edit

This is definitely the place to go when you're dining with picky omnis who prefer the chain restaurant feel. It's nice enough that you have plenty of options - and it doesn't feel quite as stale as The Olive Garden or something similar. I wouldn't go here on my own - except maybe to get some fries - but this place is nice for when I need to eat in a group setting.

Pros: Fries

Cons: Serves Animal Products

Surprising options! - Edit

I went here recently with my partner and his parents. it's usually difficult to find somewhere to eat that everyone is happy, but this place hit the spot! Of course the carnivores were pleased, but I found so many Vegan options that I had a hard time deciding which to get! I ended up trying the Vegan Chili & the roasted veggie salad. Both great! The salad was enormous. They also have vegan milkshake options that I was too full for. I will absolutely be back though! Thanks!

Pros: friendly staff, good options, fun diner atmosphere

Cons: a little expensive (worth it though)

Return to Frederick Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Silver Diner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.