First Review by Paganae Clothing

Decent Vegan pizza - Edit

The pizza here isnt bad, but it isnt great either. The amount of vegan cheese they put on the pizza was a bit of a disapointment for the price. Also, the vegan meats are rather bland. Its great they are trying, but it would be nice if they tried a little bit harder. I'm sure i will give it another try soon. There arent many options like this in Copenhagen.

Pros: vegan cheese, Vegan meats

Cons: Very little cheese, price is a bit high, Vegan meats are lacking flavour

Tasty vegan Pizza! - Edit

Lovely pizza! We had the one with pepperoni, and we look forward to taste the other ones. Especially the cheese was yummy! We got a family pizza for 140 dkk. Which I think is a fair price. The guy was excusing for the little extra price for the vegan pizza. Very friendly staff there!

Pros: Good food, Fair price , Friendly staff

Awful food at an awful place - Edit

I went here in the hopes of a nice vegan pizza at a nice cozy pizzeria. When I got there it turned out to be a small neighborhood pizzeria that smelled of smoke. I asked to use the restroom and I got to use the staff toilet (because apparently they don't have a guest restroom?) which was disgusting and the sink was filled with cigarette ash.

I was planning on eating there but very soon decided not to and take the pizza to go instead. The staff was very unfriendly, they literally laughed at me when I didn't understand them, and it was quite hard to understand them. They offered four vegan pizzas, I tried the one with pepperoni. It was awful. The vegetables were not fresh, the pepperoni was awful, it had almost no cheese and the cheese wasn't even good. I ate about half the pizza and then I threw it away. I was with my non-veg boyfriend and he thought his pizza was awful as well.

I definitely do not recommend this place to anyone.

Cons: Unfriendly staff, awful pizza, unhygienic

Vegan Pizzas in town. - Edit

Silans started serving vegan pizzas during the summer of 2013. Copenhagen has too long been lacking in veg fast food options, so these pizzas are a gift from, well, partly overseas. Some vegans from Århus (second biggest city in Denmark) took matters into their own hands, and thanks to the openminded staff at Silans they are now supplied with the goods swinging vegan pizzas like pancakes..surely they know the meaning of grateful these days. Get your tasty pizza and enjoy it in the heart of Nørrebro.
Updated from previous review on Monday July 15, 2013

Return to Copenhagen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Silan's Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 827 times since Jul 2013.