Sidewalk Juice

• Other Other
    ( 1 review )
415-932-6221

3287 21 St (at corner of Valencia St, Mission District), San Francisco, California, USA, 94110

A juice bar window. Offers organic juices, smoothies, and kombucha to go. Has benches out on the sidewalk for seating. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-6:30pm.

1 Review

First Review by Chia

Fresh pressed juices - Edit

During my San Francisco trip December 2011, while walking on Valencia Street and waiting for my order from Udupi Palace (all veg Indian cuisine) located just around the corner, I saw a sign for this place. What a nice find, because I like fresh pressed juices. Here's my Sidewalk Juice review.

It's a brightly lit place with an order window. You can't walk inside. Just order at the window, pay (cash only), and enjoy your juice. There are a couple benches on the sidewalk for sitting. Very easy.

The menu features smoothies, fresh juices, and kombucha. I got the "green energy" juice which contains spinach, kale, apple, lemon, ginger, parsley, celery, and cucumber. $7. Good stuff.

A good place to get a fresh juice to go.

Return to San Francisco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sidewalk Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.