Side Effex

420 Central Ave SW, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, 87102

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pub and restaurant with a vegan version of menu including vegan buffalo wings, vegan blt sandwich, nachos, caeser salad, Beyond Meat brand cheese burger, and sides. Open Tue-Thu 4:00pm-12:00am, Fri-Sat 4:00pm-2:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by AbbyCarbajal

Good Downtown Option - Edit

We weren't impressed with the wings, but the rest of the meal was very good. When we went they were out of a LOT of their vegan options. We ended up enjoying the sandwiches we got, and the bartender was very friendly.

Pros: Many options, Good prices

AMAZING vegan wings! - Edit

Guess what?! Someone in town makes vegan wings that isn't just fried tofu on stick ADVERTISED as wings! And guess what else?? They give you vegan ranch to dip them in!! Yeah. And they have burgers made with the Beyond burger instead of a dry bland bean patty. BLT sandwiches made with Sweet Earth bacon! Yeah I love this place but can't give it 5 stars because it's not completely vegetarian (happy cow rules.) They also host a vegan all you can eat buffet every month with a different theme. Every vegan should eat here! Seriously!

Pros: Many delicious vegan options for Bar food favorite

Cons: isn't ALL vegan. (I'm reaching here, I love this p

Return to Albuquerque Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Side Effex closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.