Siamese Street

• Veg-friendly
Contact 209-466-0130

3236 Pacific Ave, Stockton, California, USA, 95204

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food menu, specifies lists which dishes can be prepared vegan and/or gluten-free. Vegan items include a la carte dishes, soups, noodle, fried rice, and curry. Fine Thai decor.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by LanBui

Good - Edit

I've had better Thai food in surrounding cities, however, this place is good. The staff is super sweet, restaurant is clean and has a nice feel, and they're more then willing to accommodate vegans.

great food - Edit

I knew I would be passing through Stockton around lunch time and looked here for a restaurant recommendation. Siamese Street headed the listings and I am very glad it did. The service was quick and efficient and the food superb. I had Kra Tiem with tofu and my friend had Rad Na. I will have to figure out the Kra Tiem sauce as it clung to the tofu unlike most soy sauce based ones and lent an excellent flavor to the vegetables. Generous portions at a reasonable price made for a very enjoyable dining experience.

Return to Stockton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Siamese Street closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1568 times since Jan 2013.